Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Tournament 3 - Multi Player Relic Winner and Vacation Announcement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tidel144

Jan 30, 2014
Triple Relic.

Quad looks nice but I don't understand the rationale of having 2 SPs and 2 2Bs or the reasoning for the players chosen. On the other hand, the Triple Relic has a great theme: legendary 1Bs

Last edited:

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
The quad patch card looks nice but there are many cards like this and it'll be made again

The triple is Gehrig, Fox and Greenberg! My vote for sure. Aside; [MENTION=2289]Zan[/MENTION] I dig your collection and if you are ever in Philly drop me a line. We can have a brewski and talk cards, I dig your style in collecting!

Will do man!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
The Triple.

I love the Quad, but with Uggla, although I am a fan, just is a nut shot on this. It's a gorgeous card though.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Congrats Zan! I love your collection (just not when I am up against it!)

Next bracket coming soon.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Ok all, here we go for bracket 2:

attachment.php

We have a triple past, present, future card /5
attachment.php

and a dual sterling relic /99
attachment.php

Let the voting begin!

Attachments

• Bracket.jpg
    Bracket.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 72
  • metallicalex777 - mulit player relic - Sized.jpg
    metallicalex777 - mulit player relic - Sized.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 73
  • bmp1971 - multi player relic - Sized.jpg
    bmp1971 - multi player relic - Sized.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 72

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
The triple patch card remains one of my favorite cards on this forum! Going to be hard to beat it, my vote is for the triple

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Triple. Those patches and hat hole ... amazing. That's gonna be a tough one to beat at any point.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Thanks guys! I'm voting for the triple as well, more in comparison to the dual it is up against. For further fun information, I created a thread about this card last year when I picked it up that explains where the Satchel Paige patch came from during his Coach days :) It is a fun read if any of you get a moment to take a look: My new PC pickup - CRAZY logo patches and a possible jersey auction match!

If you want a quick link to the Hunt Auction the particular jersey came from, you can find it here as well: Hunt Auctions, LLC

Members online

Latest posts