Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Tournament 3 - Multi Player Relic Winner and Vacation Announcement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Going for the Panini Triple. Both cards are fantastic but the Paige patch is the deciding factor.

Fordman

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
I'm voting for the triple upper deck card with Gehrig. My reason is that card has game used material. While the patch of Paige is absolutely stunning, it is while he was a coach and not a player.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
The whole “floating head” design always bugged me, so my vote goes to the UD “Rare Remnants” hitters card.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Wow. Another absolute toughie. My first instinct is to pick the Paige. But the UD card has 3 all-timers who are the definition of Legends. Felix will likely be one but Darvish is TBD yet. However I've also never been a fan of mixed materials (i.e. Bats for one player, jsy for another) cards. I do like Panini though and didn't much care for the Premiere set. They all looked lazy in design IMO (say what what you will about the gaudy floating heads). Eeek....2 out of 3 coin flips say I'll vote for the Pitchers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I think this multiple relic tourney has been the best one yet. Not biased at all on my vote but I'm going with the triple patch. If Hank had a jersey (not your fault Zan!) I would be voting for that card all day every day. I love the set it comes from too but I personally lean towards judging the material pieces.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
The Page card takes it. Fantastic cards here.

The updated bracket is:
attachment.php

The final semi pits
attachment.php

against
attachment.php

Vote away!

Attachments

• Bracket.jpg
    Bracket.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 55
  • RStadlerASU22 - mulit player relic Sized big.jpg
    RStadlerASU22 - mulit player relic Sized big.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 55
  • hive17 - multi player relic - sized big.jpg
    hive17 - multi player relic - sized big.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 56

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I'm voting for the triple based purely on the patch selection.

Both cards have great player selection, design and have eye appeal.

Fordman

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I'm voting for the triple only due to the look of the patches. Both cards have GREAT players on them and both cards are equal in look all around so I default directly to the patches again on this one.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I'm gonna vote for the Triple. Though the Quad is mine, based on appearance the Patch breaks are just better on the Triple. Is what it is.

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts