Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Weekend Edition - Saturday/Sunday - December 10/11, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I blame Nevin Shapiro for Braun's troubles. Just a bad year for Miami athletics, both on campus and abroad.

Sweet Tone, Craig!

Nice Sweetness and Iron Mike, Benson.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Sigh, a seller charged $2 shipping for a card and mailed it in a PWE. Sure, they lined it with stiff cardstock and wrote "Do not bend" on the envelope, but I'm very tempted to leave them a neutral.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Shi Guy said:
Sigh, a seller charged $2 shipping for a card and mailed it in a PWE. Sure, they lined it with stiff cardstock and wrote "Do not bend" on the envelope, but I'm very tempted to leave them a neutral.
Hey, stiff cardstock isn't cheap.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Card Magnet said:
[quote="Shi Guy":8caexr3w]Sigh, a seller charged $2 shipping for a card and mailed it in a PWE. Sure, they lined it with stiff cardstock and wrote "Do not bend" on the envelope, but I'm very tempted to leave them a neutral.
Hey, stiff cardstock isn't cheap.[/quote:8caexr3w]

Sarcasm?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Shi Guy said:
[quote="Card Magnet":3htmym9y][quote="Shi Guy":3htmym9y]Sigh, a seller charged $2 shipping for a card and mailed it in a PWE. Sure, they lined it with stiff cardstock and wrote "Do not bend" on the envelope, but I'm very tempted to leave them a neutral.
Hey, stiff cardstock isn't cheap.[/quote:3htmym9y]

Sarcasm?[/quote:3htmym9y]
Yes. :lol:

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
New bedroom! And messed up the internet/cable by trying to move some cables myself. :benson: Moved them back to how they were so it all works now!

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
It's sad how cheap the relic/autos from TTT are going for. I guess it's a testament to the poor general response to the set.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Shi Guy said:
It's sad how cheap the relic/autos from TTT are going for. I guess it's a testament to the poor general response to the set.
It still baffles me how that set survives year to year, but they can't produce a Bowman Chrome stand alone product.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
[quote="Shi Guy":2flaee0h]It's sad how cheap the relic/autos from TTT are going for. I guess it's a testament to the poor general response to the set.
It still baffles me how that set survives year to year, but they can't produce a Bowman Chrome stand alone product.[/quote:2flaee0h]
I'm not saying that people didn't buy Bowman Chrome, but people are still buying TTT year after year after year. Don't ask me why, because it seems each year it just gets worse and worse. If people would just stop buying that garbage then hopefully they would stop making it.

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
mstng99tim said:
Card Magnet said:
[quote="Shi Guy":2tlefi6k]It's sad how cheap the relic/autos from TTT are going for. I guess it's a testament to the poor general response to the set.
It still baffles me how that set survives year to year, but they can't produce a Bowman Chrome stand alone product.
I'm not saying that people didn't buy Bowman Chrome, but people are still buying TTT year after year after year. Don't ask me why, because it seems each year it just gets worse and worse. If people would just stop buying that garbage then hopefully they would stop making it.[/quote:2tlefi6k]

Seriously. I've acquired a few singles of TTT cheap over the years, but the actual boxes or packs... nope. No clue why people keep prolonging the mediocrity of the product by buying it up.

But it'll be back next year, so get ready for your Andrew Luck "THE FARM" jersey card (obscurely referencing Stanford's nickname).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts