Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Someone can have this if they want. Sorry for the ****** picture but it all I could do for now.
140729-120550_zps2b0f8bd1.jpg

Is this player still with the A's? If he is, it would be cool to get him for my nephew. He's the A's fan in the family and I think he would like an autograph of one of his teams players. Lmk

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Is this player still with the A's? If he is, it would be cool to get him for my nephew. He's the A's fan in the family and I think he would like an autograph of one of his teams players. Lmk

Think the Rangers got him somehow.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I had to buy 2 packs of the 2010 Topps Heritage VIP cards to get both Mantle's, so I have these 3 cards available.
DANNY

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I like that design. Who/what issued that card? Was it a Toronto team set?

It's the 2013 Blue Jays "Swing into Summer Safety" team set, given away last summer. They've given away team sets at a home game almost every summer since the mid-80's. Usually sponsored by the Ontario Association of Fire Chiefs, for the 80's and 90's they are usually catalogued as "Fire Safety Sets". For a few years in the mid 90's they were sponsored by Oh Henry! chocolate bars. For the past few years they've been called "Swing Into Summer Safety."

Here's a link that shows all the 2013 cards: http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Gallery.cfm/sid/81134/2013-Swing-Into-Summer-Safety---Toronto-Blue-Jays The Edwin Encarnacion card looks a little awkward because of how he's holding his bat. :eek:

Last edited:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
We use to have the Police issued sets up here of the Vikes. Those were always fun to get back in the late 80's :D

brian26

Nov 12, 2010
It's the 2013 Blue Jays "Swing into Summer Safety" team set, given away last summer. They've given away team sets at a home game almost every summer since the mid-80's. Usually sponsored by the Ontario Association of Fire Chiefs, for the 80's and 90's they are usually catalogued as "Fire Safety Sets". For a few years in the mid 90's they were sponsored by Oh Henry! chocolate bars. For the past few years they've been called "Swing Into Summer Safety."

Here's a link that shows all the 2013 cards: http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Gallery.cfm/sid/81134/2013-Swing-Into-Summer-Safety---Toronto-Blue-Jays The Edwin Encarnacion card looks a little awkward because of how he's holding his bat. :eek:

Seriously, that design is better than anything Topps has done in years. I love those cards.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008

That is a nice looking set.Are those oversized?The Cecil card cracks me up, nice shades there.When do you think the last time Rasmus saw a barber?

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
That is a nice looking set.Are those oversized?The Cecil card cracks me up, nice shades there.When do you think the last time Rasmus saw a barber?

They are standard size but the card stock is pretty flimsy, slightly thinner than playing cards or those MLB Showdown cards from the early 2000's.

Members online

Latest posts