Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD*****10/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
refilled coffee / cleaned up cat mess / watched UFO story on cable ----WIFE woke up = now internet . Calling for rain tonight = plans on HS football game hour drive away UGH . Sort some cards .Hope to get some ready to ship to baseball team collectors . Still making kids packs for Haloween / Christmas = unloading base .Who wants EXPOS --LOL . Always need those cards in your way .

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Got 2 boxes of Pro Debut, which have already been put in alphabetical order. 4 autos per box this year!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Got two Mega boxes of Bowman Platinum. Nothing too exciting but decent autos.

Not a fan of the design this year. Felt same way last year after it had been one of my favorite sets of the year before that…

IMG_4938.jpeg

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning all, super proud dad last night! My son finally got his first hit of fall ball, pitched 3 innings with a few strikeouts, started a double play after snagging a pop up back to him at pitcher and throwing out the kid who didn’t tag at first and made a beautiful snag on a comebacker even tho the first baseman dropped the ball so the kid was still safe, but man, the kid killed it last night!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts