Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD*****10/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning all, yesterday was a long one with work and the game, still too much drama for my liking. Wanted to sleep in today, but had my car worked on last week but the engine light is still on, so I’m back there for them to run the codes again, hopefully something just needs to be reset

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! My dad is coming down to visit today, told him to bring me some good beer, see if he listens lol. My next shipment of beer isn't scheduled to arrive until next week, and I'm down to about 8 cans left lol. Planning on taking the kids to the pumpkin patch tomorrow morning. Likely on call again this weekend, but only have to worry about 2 guys calling me all weekend, so it shouldn't be too bad.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Chance of rain this morning with cold front to follow. 50's this afternoon, 30's tonight. Good weekend for yard work.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all! My dad is coming down to visit today, told him to bring me some good beer, see if he listens lol. My next shipment of beer isn't scheduled to arrive until next week, and I'm down to about 8 cans left lol. Planning on taking the kids to the pumpkin patch tomorrow morning. Likely on call again this weekend, but only have to worry about 2 guys calling me all weekend, so it shouldn't be too bad.
beer run ????????? 1974 Coors around 6.00 a CASE in Okla.===sold real good in NC $2.00 or $3.00 a CAN

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts