Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD***** 8/26

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Garden starting to produce. Picked 7 tomatoes & 2 Chili peppers. Everything should really be ripening the next couple weeks.

Going to a 170 table card show tomorrow. Mainly plan to catch up with some dealers I know. Might grab a box or two if I can get a good deal.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Not a fun day for me. The transmission went on my van. :confused: I'm going to look into a new vehicle. Possibly a Toyota Highlander. I don't have a need for a van any more.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Not a fun day for me. The transmission went on my van. :confused: I'm going to look into a new vehicle. Possibly a Toyota Highlander. I don't have a need for a van any more.
I'm a Toyota salesman and Highlanders are my absolute favorite. Smoothest ride we make...

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Thanks for the information. My sister has a 2019 Highlander xle. She likes it. I'm going to buy one from Carmax. I know a few people who bought their toyotas there in the past few years. Just a matter of moving some money around. :cool:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Thanks for the information. My sister has a 2019 Highlander xle. She likes it. I'm going to buy one from Carmax. I know a few people who bought their toyotas there in the past few years. Just a matter of moving some money around. :cool:
They upgraded the electronics inside in 2020, so that’s a big improvement but the 2019 has the better body style IMO…

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts