Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*^*^*^*^*^*^ Friday Morning Thread *^*^*^*^*^*^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all! Pretty quiet weekend by our Standards planned. Hope it stays that way...

Quick retail rip today, Donruss 2 Rack Pack:

Schoop Status DC parallel /37. Inserts: Max Scherzer Studio, Ventura "The Rookies" and E. Encarncion DK. Trout, Miggy, Posey and McCutch base too.

I really like this set, and I always seem to do well ROI-wise on it too...

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Just hit my max for subalbums on photobucket, what to do now?

Do you pay the fee or use the free space allotted? I use Photobucket to upload and edit pics to make smaller. Then I upload all my final edits to fcb's albums as well. For a while Photobucket was randomly losing ph p tos of mine so now I keep them in two places

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Do you pay the fee or use the free space allotted? I use Photobucket to upload and edit pics to make smaller. Then I upload all my final edits to fcb's albums as well. For a while Photobucket was randomly losing ph p tos of mine so now I keep them in two places

I don't pay any fees, I don't use it for anything other than posting for here. I can still upload pics, just can't make any more sub albums. I was making a sub album for every different type of card such as 1989 Fleer ect. Not really a problem, just messing up my system. I guess one day I will find a permanent home for my pics and scan better ones lol.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
The movie that I really want to see right now is The Judge. It just got to the theaters here today so I might have to take the girlfriend out sometime this week depending on the homework situation

The Judge is a high quality movie. It's a little long but the cast and acting are stellar.

I saw Dumb and Dumber To today and laughed my ass off! Tons of great lines and callbacks to the first movie. There is a scene after the credits and I was the only person to stay and see it. Don't people know how common these post-credit scenes are by now?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
The Judge is a high quality movie. It's a little long but the cast and acting are stellar.

I saw Dumb and Dumber To today and laughed my ass off! Tons of great lines and callbacks to the first movie. There is a scene after the credits and I was the only person to stay and see it. Don't people know how common these post-credit scenes are by now?

Since Iron Man, I stay through the credits for every movie

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I'm sore now, so I don't want to know how I'll feel tomorrow. We ended up getting second in the tournament. We lost to the same team twice. It was set up as 2 groups of 4 teams playing round robin, and then the top 2 team from each group moved on A1 played B2 and B1 played A1 for the semis. Well the team that beat us in group play was the team that we played in the final. There were quite a few injuries throughout the entire tournament, but I'm hoping that I'll just come away with general soreness, which is what I'm thinking that it is. For it being an intramural tournament, it got really intense. The good thing is though that after the tournament everybody is friends again, we just leave it all on the court for the most part

Members online