Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS FS - almost 2,000 2012 Bowman Chrome prospects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bravesfan#1

Mar 23, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Picked up a bunch of 2012 Bowman stuff this weekend. Here's the breakdown:

1,748 chrome prospects
439 base paper prospects

Chrome cards include

(16) Carlos Martinez
(19) Cheslor Cuthbert
(16) Austin Hedges
(16) Francisco Lindor
(16) Andrelton Simmons
(8) Josh Bell
(23) Nick Castellanos
(17) Matt Purke
(9) Tyler Austin
(10) Jackie Bradley Jr.
(10) Dante Bichette
(7) Brandon Jacobs
(11) Eddie Rosario
(11) Anthony Rendon
(1) Gerrit Cole
(4) Jose Campos

Gonna ask $220 OBO on these. Everything will be shipped in a large flat rate box with insurance.

jeff_bichel

Nov 4, 2010
Houston, Texas
This board loves inexpensive stuff. Basically, you want 10 cents a piece for commons.
Not meaning to rain on your parade, but, I don't believe that you would succeed at
10% of that. It should be $10-$15 plus shipping. A couple of folks on this board
give away lots like that, just for shipping reimbursement. Sorry to be such a poop...

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
This board loves inexpensive stuff. Basically, you want 10 cents a piece for commons.
Not meaning to rain on your parade, but, I don't believe that you would succeed at
10% of that. It should be $10-$15 plus shipping. A couple of folks on this board
give away lots like that, just for shipping reimbursement. Sorry to be such a poop...

Eh, the lot isnt that bad or that big. Its got some value in it and could be shipped in a flat rate box.

bravesfan#1

Mar 23, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Notice the OBO guys.. I've already got a guy locally that will buy these for $160 the next time I see him. Trying to get around that + whatever it costs to ship them.

bravesfan#1

Mar 23, 2010
Raleigh, NC

I will gladly buy any 1000+ count lots 2011 & 2012 chrome prospects if I am paying just the shipping. Send them my way if you got them.

Members online

Latest posts