Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

---Game Day Thread--- Indianapolis Colts @ Oakland Raiders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Well with KC dominating today (last time i checked), playoffs hopes aren't looking all that great but we can still play spoilers on Indy by beating them. Plus considering that we don't have a first round draft choice next year (pats own it from Seymour trade), i want us to finish at .500 or better ;)

Go Raiders!!!

Raiderettes-Santas-helpers.jpg

ojqiy1.jpg

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
Well sadly the chiefs won and the Riaders looked good but they dont have much to play for and i didnt think they woould really show up to play. They are hanging in there but the rushing game never got going. Ford looks like hes gonna be a monster next year on special teams and the defense will be solid. They really need to get a solid QB Campbell has looked good at times but the team needs more consistency. I hope they can beat KC next week and finish undefeated in the division. Overall this year has been a huge turnaround from the last 7-8 and a lot of fun. Its been to long since the Raiders played a game in Dec. that had meaning and its nice to be relavant again.

Members online

Latest posts