Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GDT - UNDEFEATED Orioles - WINLESS Yankees 4/9/09

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
Todays matinee between the O's and Yanks kicks off at 1:30 EST. Hoping for ANOTHER Orioles victory, but somehow I think they are going to drop this one - it's the law of averages.

Today's lineup:

New York Yankees

Derek Jeter SS
Johnny Damon LF
Mark Teixeira 1B
Xavier Nady DH
Robinson Cano 2B
Nick Swisher RF
Cody Ransom 3B
Grett Gardner CF
Jose Molina C

A.J. Burnett RHP

Orioles

Brian Roberts 2B
Adam Jones CF
Nick Markakis RF
Aubrey Huff 1B
Ty Wigginton 3B
Luke Scott DH
Felix Pie LF
Chad Moeller C
Cesar Izturis SS

Alfredo Simon RHP

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
I have to say that the Yankees lineup today does not put that fear into the opponents eyes as it has over the past 5 or so years. Not saying that the offense can't get it done but just pointing it out.

Nady, Cano, Swisher, Random, Gardner, Molina.

Just doesn't have that fear factor anymore

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
The Orioles just did a moment of silence honoring Nick Adenhart. He was from Maryland and lived in Baltimore in the offseason.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
C.C. has been a bust in his one lone day start. I really thought the Yanks would come out strong this year with all the acquisitions. I think C.C. will wake up and the Yanks will play better pretty soon.

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
Scoreless/hitless after 2

orioles-logo.gif

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Ahhhhh this will be my only post of the thread as I can't read the updates (I watch the archived game at night and like to not know the score).

Go ORIOLES!

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
Simon pitches out of trouble in the top of 3rd....Still scoreless!!!!

yankees_suck.jpg

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
1-0 Orioles on an RBI by Brian Roberts!!!! Orioles rallying in the bottom of the 3rd....

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
O's get a run but leave 2 on.......Texiera leads off the 4th with his 1st HR 1-1....Then he gets the **** promptly booed outta him, that traitor *******.

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
Oh well, the Yanks are killing the O's.....Oh well, at least the O's got 2 of 3!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts