Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Get a load of my blockbuster Yahoo trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
I don't see this as a terrible trade, really. I actually like your end better.

Fernandez is an absolute stud and will have a better season than Grienke.

Hanley Ramirez if healthy is a top 3 SS, and a top 15 overall hitter.

Donaldson is one of the most underrated players in all of baseball.

Yelich has a lot of potential, I can see him with a .280BA 15 HR/15 SB season scoring a lot of runs in front of Stanton.

Nathan is obviously tenfold better than Nate Jones who is not even a closer.

As for the guys you have up? Cabrera stings a bit, but will he play in 150+ games? Stanton has huge power potential but he will get pitched around most all season and you can't count on him being healthy. Grienke like I said will have a good year but I think Fernandez will have a better year. Hardy will give you some HRs but at the cost of a low BA/OBP. Nate Jones is a nobody, really....Nathan will give you about 35 more saves than him.

Is this a dynasty/keeper league?

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
No, just a run-of-the-mill single season, 12 team, mixed league roto format.

Cabrera should run away with the highest value, and Stanton could hit 40+ bombs. I'm hedging against that with Hanley being Hanley, Fernandez/Donaldson breaking out even further, and Yelich approaching his expectations. Nathan joins Rosenthal on my team as a pretty formidable 1-2 closer punch.

I know we all tire of hearing about others fantasy teams, but I'm just surprised that this trade slipped through. Overall, I'm happy. If it backfires, then I can't say I'm surprised.

The other guy has some work to do, IMO:

foolish.jpg

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
You have a GREAT pitching staff...I wish I drafted Paxton on more than 1 of my 3 teams, though. Your lineup is actually similar to my 18 team Dynasty League lineup:

C - Jonathan Lucroy
1B - Joey Votto
2B - Neil Walker
SS - Hanley Ramirez
3B - Todd Frazier
OF - Carlos Gomez
OF - Desmond Jennings
OF - Christian Yelich
UT - Adam Eaton

(..also have Eovaldi on my staff)

Is the guy you traded to just punting all pitching categories and going solely for offense?

Members online

Latest posts