Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good Chicle Break or Average?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chicuse

Mar 17, 2010
Chicago, IL
Is this about average for hits in a box of Chicle? I love this product, but was wondering what this break and other people's breaks have turned up.

-Mickey Mantle GU Bat
-Auto: Nate McLouth #'d to 199
-Auto:Drew Stubbs
-Artist's Proof #'d to 10: Chris Henderson Auto of Pablo Sandoval

chicle-1.jpg

TopOffLikeWALLACE

Feb 11, 2010
HouStros
Looks like the only two have sold for 96 dollars each. I think that would pay for a box of chicle. And any time you make more than your money back on your break, you had a great break.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Nice cards, but it's baffling why some artist is signing cards that picture someone else.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
afrobandit said:
SINFULONE said:
Nice cards, but it's baffling why some artist is signing cards that picture someone else.

Because they painted the picture that was used for the card ::facepalm::

Then have Sandoval sign the card...not some anonymous artist that no one will ever care about.At least Topps' stupid scout autographs pictured the same person that signed the stickers.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
SINFULONE said:
afrobandit said:
SINFULONE said:

Then have Sandoval sign the card...not some anonymous artist that no one will ever care about.At least Topps' stupid scout autographs pictured the same person that signed the stickers.

I still can't understand why my Iron Man 2 Sketch Card wasn't signed by Iron Man. What the hell way Upper Deck thinking!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Why would I want a Jason Phillips signature when I could have Iron Man signature.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
vwnut13 said:
SINFULONE said:
afrobandit said:
SINFULONE said:

I still can't understand why my Iron Man 2 Sketch Card wasn't signed by Iron Man. What the hell way Upper Deck thinking!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Why would I want a Jason Phillips signature when I could have Iron Man signature.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I wonder how many newbie collectors will buy these cards thinking they're getting an autograph of the player pictured on the card?

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
SINFULONE said:
I wonder how many newbie collectors will buy these cards thinking they're getting an autograph of the player pictured on the card?

Well I'd hope none.

It is just a signed base card on the front. It looks nothing like any of the player autographed cards, and the signatures don't look anything like any of the players signatures.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
vwnut13 said:
SINFULONE said:

Well I'd hope none.

It is just a signed base card on the front. It looks nothing like any of the player autographed cards, and the signatures don't look anything like any of the players signatures.

Of course you and I and other seasoned collectors know what these cards are, but unfortunately, I don't see newbie collectors out there that are familiar with many of the player's signatures.It's misleading.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
SINFULONE said:
vwnut13 said:
SINFULONE said:

Well I'd hope none.

Of course you and I and other seasoned collectors know what these cards are, but unfortunately, I don't see newbie collectors out there that are familiar with many of the player's signatures.It's misleading.

stop.

the artist signed their art. numbered to 10. no one is getting confused here.

Members online

Latest posts