Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD FRIDAY MORNING***** 3/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Afternoon, all! Had a deer try to leap over my car last October...it didn't clear the hurdle, but the only damage was a nice big "bullet hole" in the windshield from a hoof and some fur on the roof. Convertible top, so could have been really bad for me and my gf!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! TGIF!
@MrMet Sorry to hear about the deer accident. Hopefully you are OK and the vehicle can be fixed. Working in insurance for 25+ years I've heard plenty of crazy deer/animal crash stories.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
A deer ran into my mothers car on Christmas eve one year. It hit the right front fender and ran off.
I had a clients little girl tell him she heard a loud noise outside one night. Her dad said it was nothing and go to bed. The next morning he goes outside to go to work and there's a dead deer in the front yard and the driver's door on his car is destroyed. That deer must have been moving fast.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
DEER ; I've seen in every yard near me but in 30 years NEVER my yard --- G/Son at four says he did and still talks about it .

Members online

Latest posts