Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Friday 4/15********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone

#FlyTheW

scan0041_3.jpg

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

The Cubs swept my Reds. I knew as soon as I acknowledged them doing well, they'd tank! Im in it for the long haul.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
long day -- cold baseball game last night , ten plus hours of work and then set up at stadium for game tonight . extra jackets needed it wind blows.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Never checked the mail yesterday so it was a treat to see the padded envelopes piled in there this morning. Nap time.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning. Supposed to be a beautiful weekend up here the next few days. Spring may have finally settled in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I had the Cards in this break:

Mind just listing what was pulled? Not sure many are going to pick through a 25 minute video to see what you got.

Surprised nobody mentioned Harper hitting a grand slam for his 100th HR? Big hit in a big moment, in a young career.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Mind just listing what was pulled? Not sure many are going to pick through a 25 minute video to see what you got.

Surprised nobody mentioned Harper hitting a grand slam for his 100th HR? Big hit in a big moment, in a young career.

It was actually a nice break all around. Framed Bo Jackson /5 and some other nice hits.

Members online

Latest posts