Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Friday The 13th********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone

scan0041.jpg

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Working form home today since my son is sick. I have a card that ends at 8am sharp this morning. Can't wait to win it!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Excused from Jury duty this morning. Case #3 came through and I noticed the kid was one that came through our house a few years ago. I spoke up immediately to the bailiff and the judge excused me for the remainder of the day.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Morning All!

Excused from Jury duty this morning. Case #3 came through and I noticed the kid was one that came through our house a few years ago. I spoke up immediately to the bailiff and the judge excused me for the remainder of the day.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

That's a good Friday

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Yes and No. Yes because I have the rest of the day to do whatever. No because this kid that came through our 48hour emergency foster home has ended up in the system following his parents foot steps.

Fordman

I was unclear that's why u recognized him. I'm sure that's gotta sting sir. Forgive my ignorance

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
So, after a buyer complains about a deal we make, in the next message he asks me what kind of stuff I'm looking for. Huh?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening all. Helping my sister prep her new apartment for paint. Went through a roll of tape already. I think all we have left is one room and a hallway

Members online