Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Monday 1/25********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone. Congratulations to the Denver Broncos and the Carolina Panthers on advancing to the Super Bowl.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1453709504.407539.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Very early Morning all... haha
I'm up because I took the next 2 Mondays off. Figured I'd take the time and list some items on ebay. Started with the griffey GU i dont plan to keep. May hit the inserts and such later today. I'd try a forum but everybody's out to resell. If I wanted to lose that much money I'd give it away instead.

Oh, and go broncos!
Peyton to go out on top, cam needs to tone down his crap. I'd like to see someone dab their elbow in his face.

Last edited:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning everyone. Congratulations to the Denver Broncos and the Carolina Panthers on advancing to the Super Bowl.

View attachment 58687

John received a free ticket to the Super Bowl. Unfortunately. John's seat was in the last row in the corner of the stadium. He was closer to the Goodyear Blimp than the stadium. He noticed an empty seat 10 rows up from the 50-yard line. He decides to make his way to the empty seat. As he sits down he asks the man next to him if anyone is sitting there. The man told him no, it was empty. John is very excited to have a seat like this at a Super Bowl and asks why in the world no one is using it? The man replied that it was his wife's seat but she passed away. He said this was the first Super Bowl that they have not attended together since they were married in 1968. John said that it was really sad and asked if he couldn't find someone, a relative or a close friend to take the seat? "No" replied the man, "They're at her funeral!"

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
John received a free ticket to the Super Bowl. Unfortunately. John's seat was in the last row in the corner of the stadium. He was closer to the Goodyear Blimp than the stadium. He noticed an empty seat 10 rows up from the 50-yard line. He decides to make his way to the empty seat. As he sits down he asks the man next to him if anyone is sitting there. The man told him no, it was empty. John is very excited to have a seat like this at a Super Bowl and asks why in the world no one is using it? The man replied that it was his wife's seat but she passed away. He said this was the first Super Bowl that they have not attended together since they were married in 1968. John said that it was really sad and asked if he couldn't find someone, a relative or a close friend to take the seat? "No" replied the man, "They're at her funeral!"

Oh my!!!!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Got several eBay sellers sending me emails about not being able to ship auction winnings due to the snow in the New York/New Jersey area. Told them all it's ok. They all begged me not to leave negative feedback because of the late shipping. I guess people leave negative feedback regardless of the issue?

Have a good day all!

Fordman

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Back to the daily grind of school. Hoping today goes fairly smoothly. Picking up one more class to teach, and it is the 2nd graders that are one of the worst classes in terms of behavior here. Its a short week for me as I will be gone Friday for the funeral

Members online

Latest posts