Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Tuesday 10/3********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Afternoon folks, so a few things to share with my FCB family
- the interview went great IMO, since the job I'm applying for was the SAME I job I had while on Active Duty, the terminology used was like speaking Spanish for me. They have 1 more interview and will call me at the end of this week.

- went to the ortho today and it turns out that I have tore both my ACL and partially tore my Meniscus. It happened 2 weeks ago "Spending Quality Time" with my son playing basketball and I forgot how old I was and how old these kids were. So waiting for a call to schedule for surgery and to make matters worse, I was scheduled to take the Syracuse PD agility exam next month and now I had to reschedule till I'm well enough to run.

So it was a partially good and productive day...

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Shout out to Greg, [MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION], sent me a card from my favorite set. thank you, much appreciated. Awesome..........

Kevin

Image%2032_zpspp2s9b24.jpg

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
- the interview went great IMO, since the job I'm applying for was the SAME I job I had while on Active Duty, the terminology used was like speaking Spanish for me. They have 1 more interview and will call me at the end of this week.

- went to the ortho today and it turns out that I have tore both my ACL and partially tore my Meniscus. It happened 2 weeks ago "Spending Quality Time" with my son playing basketball and I forgot how old I was and how old these kids were. So waiting for a call to schedule for surgery and to make matters worse, I was scheduled to take the Syracuse PD agility exam next month and now I had to reschedule till I'm well enough to run.

All the best with that , good luck.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA

I always say its not my old body that will kill me, but the 25 year old still in this old body that will kill the body trying to act 25!
DANNY

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening all. Made it back to Chadron about 30 minutes ago. It has definitely been a long couple of days. Learned a lot at the conference though, that's for sure. Came away with some decent stuff as well. Got a set of the speed stack cups, a couple of t-shirts, and about 30 Frisbee rings for free. Then in the raffle I won a brand new $50 book that relates directly to one of the classes that I'm in. The professor for the class actually decided that next year it is going to be required for the class

Members online