Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Wednesday 3/23********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I only bought one ticket this year but I will be selling all the games. Doubt I make one this year.

Just curious. Do you think it's easier to sell one ticket or a pair? I would think tickets would be an easier sell as a pair, but what do I know?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Just curious. Do you think it's easier to sell one ticket or a pair? I would think tickets would be an easier sell as a pair, but what do I know?

A pair is probably easier but my ticket is general admission in the bleachers so it's just like hey we need an extra ticket, oh there's one so no big deal. It would probably be a big deal if it was a numbered seat. I wish I could have afforded two tickets but I took a lot of time off work this year to go on some road trips which included the National and the Baseball Hall of Fame and I had just started my new lower paying job and spent way too much on lawyer fees trying to get custody of my son that I had to settle for one ticket this year. Maybe next year I will be able to afford two again.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
A pair is probably easier but my ticket is general admission in the bleachers so it's just like hey we need an extra ticket, oh there's one so no big deal. It would probably be a big deal if it was a numbered seat. I wish I could have afforded two tickets but I took a lot of time off work this year to go on some road trips which included the National and the Baseball Hall of Fame and I had just started my new lower paying job and spent way too much on lawyer fees trying to get custody of my son that I had to settle for one ticket this year. Maybe next year I will be able to afford two again.

Please, lol, I can barely afford tickets to one game, forget season tickets ;)

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1458773821.987958.jpg

Newest addition, spent too much, but it was on my Top Wanted list and it had been a while to add a tough 90s card.

Ryan

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I think this is actually less than it should be. I might have some cards not accounted for. I am still going through and rescanning and adding as I go.

Totals.jpg

Members online

Latest posts