Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Thursday Morning Thread 1-16~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Nice lot of inserts there George. Purchased as a lot?

Yes, really nice collector wanted out.
[MENTION=2685]69MetsFan[/MENTION] thanks Dave I drop song line when I can. Btw started my first day of no work for a few weeks thanks to contracting. Long story I will share with you later.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Should I not start anymore? Is there a format? I thought I had date it title?

This notice is required by law.

People like the title noticeable and text alone does not do it. Follow my edited title (to include added words) and you are fine.

Plus I close the previous days thread when I am up in the middle of the night with the twins (about 2-3am CST).

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Should I not start anymore? Is there a format? I thought I had date it title?

Please don't take offense, it was a joke that didn't go over too well. But like GC stated we just like to see it stand out from the other threads. Start as many as you like bud.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I've started it many times but have been slack recent ---- health / mood issues . Also I can't hang around long in mornings because I WORK .LOL

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I'm up at 4, so if it hasn't been started, which most days it hasn't, I'll start one. Tomorrow's title will stand out.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I got the final card for my T202 Yankees today. Chase Dives Into Third with Gibson & Clarke, graded SGC 50.
DANNY

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
He said Stand Out...Not making it drop to last place on the page... ::facepalm::

Last place stands out for many reasons. As a Mets and a Vikings fan, I'm all too well aware of that.:(

That's not on my keypad. Although I am a closet Mets fan.

So are all the fans of that OTHER New York team, the Yankees.

Is 3-4 weeks fast for our bureaucracy?

In some cases, that's warp speed. Sounds like a good opportunity for some outstanding family time.

I got the final card for my T202 Yankees today. Chase Dives Into Third with Gibson & Clarke, graded SGC 50.
DANNY

Very nice, Danny! Congrats!

Lmao! Oh your bad

Please, don't encourage him.:D

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I loved when Rickey played for the Mets and have followed them since. They just always seem to fail. Kind of like my Knicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online