Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Heading to the GatorNationals Tomorrow UPDATED WITH PICS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009
Hoping for alot of IP success tomorrow. Gotta hit my local walmart tonight to see if they have any model cars I can get signed down there. Wish me luck, getting there early to start working on my autographs, will post any successes when I return.

UPDATED PICS

DSCN0342.jpg

Me and John Force
DSCN0312.jpg

Me And Kenny Bernstein
DSCN0297.jpg

Me and Antron Brown Talking
DSCN0298.jpg

Me and Antron
DSCN0299.jpg

Me and Kurt Bush
DSCN0293.jpg

Krusin

Jun 3, 2009
Middle Tennessee
Re: Heading to the GatorNationals Tomorrow

IP's won't be a problem, love NHRA, if you haven't been your missing an AWSOME experience. You going to make all 3 days? This being the 60th Aniv. there should be some big events.

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009

I adjust going for Friday only. Wish I could make all 3 days but I can't. :( I look forward to all of the IP autos and hopefully meeting John Force.

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009

Of all of the big guys, I landed the following autographs x2 , one for me and one for my son.

Kenny and Brandon Bernstein -- also got a pic with the legend Kenny.

Tony Schumacher

Antron Brown -- got a pic with him also.

John Force-- got pic with him also.

Oh yeah, Kurt Bush from NASCAR is trying to qualify a car.
Got his auto x2 and a pic with him.

Will post pics later on. Was a good day yesterday.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota

Nice grab on the Schumacher.

NHRA comes to Brainerd for the Summer Nationals, so I kinda keep up on the sport. Never been to BIR though... been past it more times than I can count... but never been in there. It's weird listening to that thing driving by. It's really loud :lol:

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009

TBTwinsFan said:

NHRA comes to Brainerd for the Summer Nationals, so I kinda keep up on the sport. Never been to BIR though... been past it more times than I can count... but never been in there. It's weird listening to that thing driving by. It's really loud :lol:

You should go, you would enjoy it. After they make a good pass, they are more apt to sign autographs. That is when I got the Force Auto. right after he ran and qualified 6th. I still need to post my pics, will do tonight sometime hopefully.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota

halldogg said:
TBTwinsFan said:

You should go, you would enjoy it. After they make a good pass, they are more apt to sign autographs. That is when I got the Force Auto. right after he ran and qualified 6th. I still need to post my pics, will do tonight sometime hopefully.

It would be fun to do if I am up there. The problem is that the town grows (I heard) about 100,000 for the races, so every place is PACKED. Being around town during race time can be pure hell, especially around the track.

Members online

Latest posts