Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Aug. 04, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 01, 2021 * 19 posts * 197 views
bongo870 said: I was just cleaning up my complete sets. I used to do them all the time back in the day but no longer. But I ran across this set that I LOVED back in the day. Its only missing ... Read more >>
August 02, 2021 * 13 posts * 122 views
tramers said: WARNING GUYS ; when you get POST CARD from your doctor saying time for COMPREHENSIVE PHYSICAL ---------- ALL MAIL HANDLERS HAVE READ THIS === this means you get to stand naked ... Read more >>
July 29, 2021 * 13 posts * 156 views
clarkzac said: Morning all! Just signed up for Alt. It's basically a market place for graded cards only. They have a promo going on during the NSCC and everybody that signs up using a referral ... Read more >>
July 30, 2021 * 8 posts * 192 views
nosterbor said: Awful, just awful. Rizzo to the Yanks, Bryant to the Giants, Baez to the Mets and Craig Kimbrel to the White Sox ! For a bunch of nobody's. I hope the fans start selling off their ... Read more >>
August 01, 2021 * 9 posts * 116 views
bongo870 said: ok i did the main set so lets see your favorite insert set. Not most expensive but the most fun doing.. This would be mine: 2001 upper deck decades bat set [image] Read more >>
July 29, 2021 * 7 posts * 140 views
Greg Cleveland said: Ordered directly from Target.com. Nothing in stores, ordering directly from Target has been my go to this year. Six boxes, 8 packs per box, 48 pack total. Let's look at the results! ... Read more >>
July 28, 2021 * 8 posts * 285 views
sjm76 said: I reside in Illinois and plan on attending The National in Rosemont at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center on Saturday but the first day is supposed to be today and I'm curious ... Read more >>
August 01, 2021 * 5 posts * 217 views
mrmopar said: Sadly, that is NOT funny. It's the truth. I would love it if somehow, we as a community, could band together and force redemptions out of the game. Most go smoothly I am sure, ... Read more >>
July 28, 2021 * 9 posts * 181 views
mrmopar said: Any other locals thinking about attending? Post up and maybe it's worth a meet up. I have not met any local collectors, especially from a site like this, it a while. I may just ... Read more >>
July 30, 2021 * 3 posts * 94 views
MrMet said: Austin Maddox is the DH, Max Stassi C, Harold Martinez 3b...it's the 2009 18u national team... [link] Read more >>

Continue reading...