Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Aug. 31, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 28, 2022 * 14 posts * 211 views
nosterbor said: I am sick of sellers using blue painters tape stop it already, JUST EFIN STOP IT!!!!!!!!! Read more >>
August 25, 2022 * 12 posts * 242 views
LWMM said: Does anyone have any ideas for how to track down copies of Japanese baseball cards? From what I can tell, Gomes has two 2016 cards from his short stint with the Rakuten Eagles. ... Read more >>
August 25, 2022 * 6 posts * 138 views
jeffv96masters said: OK going to crowdsource possible solutions to an item I own The Astros in 2005 went to the World Series for the first time in 44 years A famous picture was snapped at the start ... Read more >>
August 27, 2022 * 5 posts * 97 views
nosterbor said: Seattle Mariners, Julio Rodriguez finalizing long-term extension that could max out at $470 million, sources confirm [link] 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 He is hitting .269 with 20 hr and 64 rbi and an ... Read more >>
August 24, 2022 * 7 posts * 203 views
Dpanthers14 said: After taking a long time hiatus, I'm now back dabbling into sports cards! Read more >>
August 29, 2022 * 5 posts * 80 views
tpeichel said: I miss the days when you could call Mark Duper for collecting advice for only $1 per minute. Read more >>
August 26, 2022 * 3 posts * 87 views
George K said: I'm having a challenging time figuring out which autos are rare, and which aren't from this set. There's no useful resource with details for the 2005 set but baseballcardpedia ... Read more >>
August 24, 2022 * 2 posts * 99 views
mrmopar said: This will mean nothing to most members here, but anyone who shopped at the U Trading Cards store in Seattle might appreciate this. When I was going to the University of Washington, ... Read more >>
August 24, 2022 * 5 posts * 228 views
zemansky said: Could you supply the link for that video please? Thanks in advance. Read more >>
August 27, 2022 * 17 posts * 467 views
joey12508 said: the hot mess now is getting shoulder surgery, torn labrum. ADIDAS just dropped him Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...