Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Aug. 25, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 19, 2021 * 36 posts * 913 views
RNCoyote said: Could this be end of Topps after end of 2025? [link] Read more >>
August 21, 2021 * 9 posts * 238 views
zyceoa said: I just stumbled across this depressing video and the last time I visited a card shop was pre covid. I don't know if this the norm now or not. If it is, at least I know where all ... Read more >>
August 21, 2021 * 9 posts * 250 views
delsant2 said: Has anyone ever gotten this message for one of their posts? I received it for my most recent David Wright posting. Seemed just like a regular run-of-the-mill posting like I usually ... Read more >>
August 18, 2021 * 17 posts * 363 views
trickey said: Hi, I'm a brand new member here. I was always a huge Barfield fan growing up. I even started a Barfield collection back then. I recently uncovered it again and what I thought was ... Read more >>
August 17, 2021 * 14 posts * 577 views
gt2590 said: The long suspected "Shill" bidding on PWCC auctions seems to be confirmed as eBay shuts down their store... [link] Read more >>
August 19, 2021 * 11 posts * 170 views
Dazed said: GQ blaster 1. Going to be hard to beat this one for retail. Cronenworth Jackie Robinson variation & Anderson Tejeda auto. [image] Read more >>
August 18, 2021 * 8 posts * 321 views
jmc855 said: Been trying to buy one of these inserts, saw this and got excited, but its a "10" so my estimate of value and the sellers are way off. PSA is "the Authority" ??? Thanks, I'll grade ... Read more >>
August 16, 2021 * 8 posts * 278 views
Letch77 said: Given COMC's shipping debacles and them making it harder to earn store credit through challenges, I've been looking more and more into Sportlots to both buy and sell lower end ... Read more >>
August 17, 2021 * 12 posts * 437 views
BabyFaceFrank said: Ordered 3 cards the 13th, ship date is slated for the 20th. Economy being 4.99 and rushed 6.99. Arrival date on economy being December and rushed being next week. $2 more for over ... Read more >>
August 17, 2021 * 5 posts * 232 views
Lancemountain said: First they knowingly allowed altered and fake cards through the system. Now they shill. I stopped buying from them years ago with the last round of accusations. Hope they go out ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...