Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Feb. 02, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
January 28, 2022 * 15 posts * 317 views
michaelstepper said: It was brought up that a 2022 Goals thread hadn't been started and January is almost over! I'll start. Feel free to share your Goals for the year hobby or otherwise GOAL #1: I ... Read more >>
January 27, 2022 * 114 posts * 1,686 views
metallicalex777 said: Well then, Happy EARLY Birthday! haha, I was thinking that may have been the case when I first read that. Read more >>
January 25, 2022 * 7 posts * 271 views
BarryBonds762 said: Just found out today that eBay will now let you add a video to your listing through a new listing tool. Videos you add to your listing have to be approved and takes 48 hours or ... Read more >>
January 31, 2022 * 3 posts * 96 views
sjm76 said: To anyone who has purchased Topps Gallery baseball blasters, mega boxes, hobby boxes etc this year, what are your thoughts on the product in general? I picked up a couple of the ... Read more >>
January 28, 2022 * 4 posts * 78 views
WizardofOz1982 said: I love this set as a literature nut. I was surprised to find Scrooge the only character from A Christmas Carol to be included in the set given the popularity of the novel even ... Read more >>
January 28, 2022 * 2 posts * 91 views
Dazed said: Just a sample of what I got. Purple Refractors are 1 per pack. Only non-purple parallel was an X-Fractor (1:294). Chrome MLB All-Star Game Refractors, Chrome Topps Black Gold & ... Read more >>
January 25, 2022 * 3 posts * 155 views
mouschi said: You've probably heard of Old Judge, Gypsy Queen, Allen & Ginter, and Goodwin. But have you heard of Yum Yum Tobacco? If you are not a 19th century baseball card aficionado, the ... Read more >>
January 24, 2022 * 2 posts * 141 views
popguynyc said: First one in a while in NYC. Looking forward to it. Read more >>
January 27, 2022 * 10 posts * 523 views
youseekyoda421 said: Those are strong prices! I picked up my Puckett Thunderclap Gold Medallion on COMC in 2013 for...$13.95. I found my '95 Puckett Electric Diamond Gold on Beckett in 2010 for...$10. ... Read more >>
January 25, 2022 * 4 posts * 228 views
mrmopar said: The safety guy in me wants to ask if you modified the bullets so that they could not fire off accidentally in the future. I don't know how easy it would be to have one somehow ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...