Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 14, 2022 * 9 posts * 163 views
nosterbor said: Very sad news. R.I.P. Mr. Sutter. I remember a game that Sutter saved with a strikeout when he was a Cub, I cannot recall the situation of the game, but Jack Brickhouse was calling ... Read more >>
October 14, 2022 * 12 posts * 230 views
ktothep said: Did anyone buy or sell this card on Sunday? It was only listed for about 29 minutes and I'm so upset I missed it. I've been looking for this card for 15 years and I have the rest ... Read more >>
October 11, 2022 * 3 posts * 75 views
nosterbor said: Starts now. I don't know if I will watch it Bob Costas is one of the announcers, to me, he is very annoying and a bandwagon fan. He will praise the hell out of the team that's ... Read more >>
October 17, 2022 * 14 posts * 283 views
All In Cards said: payment info coming today!! should have case today but will be out until Wed!! Read more >>
October 11, 2022 * 56 posts * 1,194 views
nosterbor said: #162 One of One 2021 Topps Allen & Ginter Chrome Mini Superfractor [image] #PPA-JG One of One 2019 Topps Tier One Prime Performers Gray Jersey Bronze Sharpie [image] #93-JG One ... Read more >>
October 15, 2022 * 1 post * 64 views
zyceoa said: 24 packs per box which costs me $130. Here's the "highlights" if you will... Notable RCs: Julio Rodriguez, Bobby Witt Jr. Notable High Number Base: 2005 Topps Draft Design Derek ... Read more >>
October 13, 2022 * 1 post * 59 views
TiajuanaDonkey said: Collation was horrible. 3 Burger and 3 Kowar Rookies. Triples of multiple Veterans. Only Rookie color was a Green Vidal Brujan. Pulled a Marsh SP. Glad I only paid $50 per box ... Read more >>
October 11, 2022 * 1 post * 80 views
7guns said: Would rather get it here than go to feebay if you have one for sale plmk price and if possible send picks. Thanks Jerry Read more >>
October 16, 2022 * 45 posts * 881 views
Dilferules said: The stuff from my shopping spree has been rolling in. [image] The first addition to my signed 1988 Topps set in 6+ months, Quisenberry. I haven't been looking for them as much ... Read more >>
October 14, 2022 * 10 posts * 283 views
Pjere said: This is so odd as it seems like a message that would be appropriate to my account two years ago as I thought they did away with eBay bucks and the only deals I ever see happen ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...