Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Feb. 16, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
February 12, 2022 * 5 posts * 124 views
Mark76 said: Hello I am looking for a player checklist that I can download or print off and thought I would see what everyone else is using. Thanks in advance for the help. Read more >>
February 07, 2022 * 10 posts * 275 views
zyceoa said: An auto superfractor of minor league legend Jasson Dominguez or half of the legendary Honus Wagner card? Choices, choices... Read more >>
February 08, 2022 * 30 posts * 675 views
joey12508 said: steriods will help you grow more muscle cells and further blow up these muscle cells through increased cell volumization, but when you stop taking steriods, the cell volumization ... Read more >>
February 14, 2022 * 3 posts * 145 views
smapdi said: I started listing stuff on MySlabs last week. I got 3 sales in 2 days for $435. I guess my fees will be $4.35 instead of $53.72. I don't have a ton of slabs but MySlabs seems to ... Read more >>
February 14, 2022 * 3 posts * 83 views
bongo870 said: I am a small collector of Jim Bunning and decided to collect some of his early cards. I see his Rookie year was 1955 but I can only find cards starting around 1957. IS this considered ... Read more >>
February 11, 2022 * 3 posts * 156 views
mrmopar said: Saw that hit the news. At that age, that is the first thing you naturally wonder is how. If true, that's rough for the family...in his parent's house! Read more >>
February 10, 2022 * 18 posts * 385 views
RNCoyote said: I wonder if there's a way to get those cards in hand right now. I believe I still have a portfolio of it Read more >>
February 14, 2022 * 2 posts * 53 views
gitarst182 said: Just checking in with everyone here, anyone else have outstanding Panini Redemptions still waiting to be filled/replaced? I still have two outstanding redemptions left, but alas, ... Read more >>
February 08, 2022 * 5 posts * 185 views
All In Cards said: 1/2 jumbo case per group - 3 boxes Slot Price ----------- tbd ----------- TCG#1 1 - MisterT - Red Sox 2 - excel - Orioles 3 - 4 - 5 - Greg Cleveland - Cardinals 6 - Promodeltodd ... Read more >>
February 09, 2022 * 4 posts * 236 views
jaderock said: eBays Standard shipping for cards under $20 is great provided its for basic thin cards. Just a penny sleeve and card saver should be enough in a PWE. Have you had any issues with ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...