Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jul. 27, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 24, 2022 * 3 posts * 108 views
mrmopar said: Saw this when it was maybe $500 and was surprised. The end price was even more of a surprise. It's probably very scarce and maybe the only chance one might have to own one, but ... Read more >>
July 20, 2022 * 3 posts * 126 views
nosterbor said: 1991 TOPPS DESERT SHIELD JUAN GONZALEZ. The back looks like a tiffany. Also, the foil looks bad. Thoughts? [link] Read more >>
July 18, 2022 * 19 posts * 374 views
gitarst182 said: I see the greed point of view but I also know I wouldn't want to be tied to the Nationals long term. How long until they're on the top of their division again? It took the Angels ... Read more >>
July 19, 2022 * 3 posts * 113 views
zyceoa said: Mainly against guys like Judge, Ohtahi, Acuna, Soto, Tatis, Vlad Jr., etc. The dude is leading the majors in OPS and top 5 in HRs. So what's the deal? Read more >>
July 25, 2022 * 2 posts * 74 views
mrmopar said: Caught a A ballgame today and what a wonderful day it was. Mitch Hanigar was doing a rehab stint and during his first AB, ripped a solo HR into RF. Alberto Rodriguez followed later ... Read more >>
July 24, 2022 * 2 posts * 88 views
buck724 said: Big day for my PC today Bucket list card for me-a signed Griffey Allen & Ginter card, and a 1/1 at that ! [image] And another Timmy Lincecum to add to my PC-Topps five ... Read more >>
July 18, 2022 * 7 posts * 259 views
popguynyc said: Lots of resources to recycle cardboard, envelopes, and bubble wrap, without resorting to USPS stock. (I also have a box filled with shipping stuff.) It's the added "handling" fees ... Read more >>
July 25, 2022 * 3 posts * 59 views
All In Cards said: hey guys, I am still here, just dealing with lots this summer and havent really thought about cards much. I am going to see whats coming out soon and get another tcg break listed. Read more >>
July 24, 2022 * 1 post * 43 views
swish54_99 said: Have this lot of 41 Rickey Henderson cards available FS. Asking $13 with free shipping bmwt. [image] Cards Included: 1984 Topps #156 1986 Topps #500 x2 1986 Topps #716 x2 1987 ... Read more >>
July 22, 2022 * 1 post * 69 views
nosterbor said: Very sad news. RIP. Mr Smith. Watch the Game video brought back some very good memories. [link] Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...