Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Sep. 07, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 02, 2022 * 16 posts * 256 views
mrmopar said: Looks like I get to start us once again. Walt Hazzard or Mahdi Abdul-Rahman if you prefer. Love that he got a card. He wasn't exactly a big time name from those 70s Sonics! [image] Read more >>
September 05, 2022 * 9 posts * 105 views
MrMet2.0 said: Morning all, at work and it's a **** show...they tried changing our computer systems and nothing is working, not sure why they picked a holiday weekend for this, oh well, I still ... Read more >>
September 03, 2022 * 8 posts * 155 views
finestkind said: Check out the front of this 1911 Pacific Coast Biscuit Melehor card. (This in not my card) Now check out the back of the card. :LOL: Read more >>
August 30, 2022 * 18 posts * 491 views
dawgpack said: I guess I am missing something on this... I completely get the nuisance of a seller that is excessive with tape, particularly if it isn't painters tape. But, as a buyer the goal ... Read more >>
August 31, 2022 * 10 posts * 215 views
Gwynn545 said: We need one new team to fill up!! Last year was a blast, so let's get another awesome league of 10 teams! * Draft is Monday 4:00 Pacific *Free *Espn.com sign up *Live Draft (Monday ... Read more >>
September 01, 2022 * 4 posts * 116 views
Scott Bradford said: Barry Larkin collector looking to add to my master collection and I also buy lots for duplicates, etc. Read more >>
August 31, 2022 * 9 posts * 223 views
tpeichel said: I just realized that the Prince of Thieves (Kevin Costner from the referenced Robin Hood movie) slept with the wife of the Prince of Streaks. Costner was truly a prince of thieves, ... Read more >>
September 04, 2022 * 2 posts * 60 views
EricChavezCollector3 said: Typically not a fan of Buyback style cards but considering these are from the only set I still collect I figured I had to pick them up. Still looking for Eric Chavez Tek Gold Patterns ... Read more >>
September 05, 2022 * 2 posts * 55 views
Dpanthers14 said: I'm debating on busting my box of 2004 SP legendary cuts tomorrow!🤔 Read more >>
September 05, 2022 * 3 posts * 79 views
gt2590 said: IDK how this'll look with the Chrome but I really like it! [image] Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...