Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hoard a card?! Lets see it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

Had 10+ Roy Campanella Fleer Greats glove cards at one point (mostly acquired in one shot), but have moved a few since.

Started to hoard Darrelle Revis Bowman Sterling rookie Black Refs /25 back in 2007, but moved all of those as well.

Did you get the lot of 10 on eBay not TOO long ago? If so, I saw it.

I think I own around 10 or so copies of it, myself.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I am now up to 205 of this card.
2005 Prime Patches Major League Materials Autograph #45 Juan Gonzalez T5

juan_picture.php

That's insane!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
SPR of 35. Have one that just came in unscanned and a few stragglers. I think I'm up to 25 of the 35 of these.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Same with these. Have whatever's scanned in the pic and then I think 5 others. 15 of the 50 serial numbered copies.

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
I do have a certain card of Matt Holliday that own 5 copies out of a possible 10. I have #'s 1,3,5,6, and of course his jersey #7 . I am def afraid to post pics or say exactly which card for fear of someone hiking up the price. I had to way over pay to get the fifth card because of my own stupidity. I told another member I had already owned 4 of them. We already came close to a price and then aft err r talking about it I felt comfortable enough to say I already had the other 4. Once that came up the price almost doubled. So one day if and when I ever get all 10 I will post pics. Thanks and goodluck to all.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Do not even ask. for a pic of the 205.
LOL! Beat me too it!

That's freaking nuts impressive wow.... kind of in shock... what do you think the print run is? Also, how do you store or display that many? What is the average price paid too, like are those $5 cards or are they more/less? Just curious.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
LOL! Beat me too it!

That's freaking nuts impressive wow.... kind of in shock... what do you think the print run is? Also, how do you store or display that many? What is the average price paid too, like are those $5 cards or are they more/less? Just curious.

800-1200 print run.
They have very much dried up. I was paying on avg $11 a card. now when they do hit they go in the $15 & up range. The last 2 I got were BIN $9 & $11.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
800-1200 print run.
They have very much dried up. I was paying on avg $11 a card. now when they do hit they go in the $15 & up range. The last 2 I got were BIN $9 & $11.

800-1200 was a huge run by 2005. That's surprising though there was all sorts of screwy sticker dumping going on

danboone2006

May 22, 2010
Cleveland OH
Wolters_zpsd4a7bab2.jpg

Picture this card in every variation. Some day in 20 years you'll see me on an episode of "Hoarders" surrounded by this card yelling at everyone that I can't throw them out because they're worth a ton of money.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Wolters_zpsd4a7bab2.jpg

Picture this card in every variation. Some day in 20 years you'll see me on an episode of "Hoarders" surrounded by this card yelling at everyone that I can't throw them out because they're worth a ton of money.

That'll be me with my minor Josh Johnson collection.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Wolters_zpsd4a7bab2.jpg

Haha!!

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Members online

Latest posts