Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hockey fans??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1manvs1world

Jul 30, 2023
San Diego
I’m just curious if there are any Hockey enthusiasts…
This season has been filled with surprises and disappointments already. Can anybody beat Vegas? Can San Jose beat anybody? The West has the best and worst to offer. Anaheim has a chance to be in the playoffs.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Ranger fan here, new coach and system. best defense player Fox out for at least 10 games. doing pretty good so far.

1manvs1world

Jul 30, 2023
San Diego
I’m also a RANGERS fan. They’re missing Fox & Chytil. The season is hardly underway and it looks crazy so far. I’m happy to see that the Rangers have responded to the new system since they haven’t had one for a few. Lots of surprises as well. I’m in San Diego so I have just one opportunity to see them play this season. I like what Trocheck has brought to the team and of course the new coach, Laviolette. Have a good day! Thanks for replying.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I’m also a RANGERS fan. They’re missing Fox & Chytil. The season is hardly underway and it looks crazy so far. I’m happy to see that the Rangers have responded to the new system since they haven’t had one for a few. Lots of surprises as well. I’m in San Diego so I have just one opportunity to see them play this season. I like what Trocheck has brought to the team and of course the new coach, Laviolette. Have a good day! Thanks for replying.
i understand that some teams play with toughness and a edge, but Carolina just plays dirty, alot of after the whistle stuff. Payback is a B%%%%

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
It’s never too late to get back into it. There’s actually games on TV nowadays!! You should consider going again. So much talent in the league. Thanks for your response. ✌🏼
The only game I saw was the Boston Bruins against the NY Islanders in the 70's. The game is too fast for me. I don't own a tv. And haven't for about 5 years. Too many ads and crappy programs. I live 40 miles from Boston. The tickets and parking are too expensive. There's no where to park around the Boston Garden. I know. I know. It hasn't been called the Boston Garden in about 20 years now. :)

1manvs1world

Jul 30, 2023
San Diego
The only game I saw was the Boston Bruins against the NY Islanders in the 70's. The game is too fast for me. I don't own a tv. And haven't for about 5 years. Too many ads and crappy programs. I live 40 miles from Boston. The tickets and parking are too expensive. There's no where to park around the Boston Garden. I know. I know. It hasn't been called the Boston Garden in about 20 years now. :)
I couldn’t agree with you more that the expense makes it difficult to feel comfortable with going to a game (like every other sport), unfortunately. I’m a NY Rangers fan living in San Diego so I get my tickets for Anaheim and LA, but only for the Rangers game each year. Streaming has been a great way to follow them.
There is an AHL affiliate here in SD that I’ve gone to quite a few times and the financial hit is not so bad. We actually park across the street from the arena for free.
The action is pretty fast and sometimes you have no idea what just happened, but for the most part, watching live is a blast.

1manvs1world

Jul 30, 2023
San Diego
i know, i started when my father took me to the old Madison sq. garden. the new one opened in 1968. i went to a few games in the 70's $20 dollar seats.
I went to a game last year at MSG. Colorado were the defending champs so we watched them take the Rangers out in a shootout.

Members online

Latest posts