Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

how much is this robin ventura unopened autographed package worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

devon_patt

Jun 21, 2013
Ha no value isn't an opinio n its what its actually worth. But of course its not likely to sell anything now days worth valued price

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
2 words guys...Gregg Jefferies.

We're on to something. You list a bunch of high priced, over valued crap. We then let the card collecting yahoo's of the world see them on ebay, so they know the "value", then we sell to their card collecting yahoo friends for 25% of the listing price in a private sale. We'll be RICH!!

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Ha no value isn't an opinio n its what its actually worth. But of course its not likely to sell anything now days worth valued price

I'm sorry, the answer we were looking for is infinity plus infinity.

Honestly man, it's a cool piece, hope you keep it for the collection.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Yeah, normally I don't engage in this sort of banter, but the 2 month old has been awake since 4:30, and, while not fussy, I needed to blow off some pent up exacerbation.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
The Bagwell versions of this(there are two) don't sell for jack squat either. Unopened ones go for maybe $20 on a good day and opened ones usually sell at $10 or not at all.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
And...we are off to the HOS.

FWIW, value is subjective. I value some of my cards for more than they are worth. But, that doesn't mean someone would pay me that.

You wanted to know what it would sell for. You got your answer. You don't like the answer. Welcome to the world of baseball cards. Move along, nothing to see here.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
Probably too late to offer my insight but are the Treat autographs even listed in a big Beckett book somewhere? I think the OP was looking for a value to slap onto the item [regardless of 'real world' eBay value] even it's sort of a little delusional.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Probably too late to offer my insight but are the Treat autographs even listed in a big Beckett book somewhere? I think the OP was looking for a value to slap onto the item [regardless of 'real world' eBay value] even it's sort of a little delusional.

$50 is A LOT delusional, but to help out regarding possible "book value", even though something like this would never be in a price guide, here are current Beckett values for similar lower-end autos:

1997 Donruss Signature Autographs #102 Robin Ventura/1400 $15
1998 Donruss Signature Autographs #88 Robin Ventura/1400 $15
1999 SkyBox Premium Autographics #52 Robin Ventura $15
etc. etc.

So there's no way the "value" as the OP understands value to mean, would be higher than $15. Probably more like $10-12 because it's not a pack-inserted autograph, just something with an aftermarket COA. Of course the actual sale/market value is closer to $5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts