Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How much should you have saved to purchase a '52 Mantle? Paging experts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Yeah, empty packs & boxes of vintage cards can be worth a small fortune in good condition, but honestly, I really do not see the correlation between wrappers/boxes that are colorful and reflective of the time/era via graphic design, and a old brown cardboard case albeit a 1952 Topps case. I just can not for the life of me see that selling over $1,000, end even then you are going to have to find someone really wealthy and partially dumb.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Heres the actual case 52's came in

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371778947937.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371778947937.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 30

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Yeah, empty packs & boxes of vintage cards can be worth a small fortune in good condition, but honestly, I really do not see the correlation between wrappers/boxes that are colorful and reflective of the time/era via graphic design, and a old brown cardboard case albeit a 1952 Topps case. I just can not for the life of me see that selling over $1,000, end even then you are going to have to find someone really wealthy and partially dumb.

$635 for a 1952 Topps wrapper.
1952 Topps Baseball Wax Pack Wrapper Extremely RARE in This Conditon | eBay

Members online

Latest posts