Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HUGE thanks to seanho2309!!!!!! MAJOR THANKS!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Sam Banks said:
Gotta admit. Hate both of em.

Sammy you don't like anybody. LOL That why I was so happy that I got you a Fitch auto. By the I am in the new FIGHT! magazine featuring Josh Koscheck (Sammy's Favorite Fighter). My scanner doesn't work though....Dammit.

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
Sam Banks said:

Let me have a look under your likes here in a minute and see if I have anybody in there that tickles your fancy. Your a Fitch fan huh? I will throw it out there that his brother woks down the hall from me. Eh I will get into that later.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Etanju said:
Sam Banks said:

Let me have a look under your likes here in a minute and see if I have anybody in there that tickles your fancy. Your a Fitch fan huh? I will throw it out there that his brother woks down the hall from me. Eh I will get into that later.

Fitch is the mang.

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Etanju said:
Sam Banks said:

Fitch was the only guy I could find to get him an auto of. I guess JDS or Nelson would've been okay too, but I didn't have the program yet.

Members online

Latest posts