Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I got a kick out of this old interview.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
Not a huge fan of Lesnar, but the dude has come a long way since this interview. I just wish he was a little more humble, instead of trying to be a ***** all the time.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Etanju said:
Not a huge fan of Lesnar, but the dude has come a long way since this interview. I just wish he was a little more humble, instead of trying to be a ***** all the time.

I didn't see him being a ***** at all in the interview.

I seen a humble fun loving joking guy. Unlike what some of the people around here see him ass.

He was light hearted and genuine in my view.

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
Sorry about that Sam. I wasn't talking about him being a ***** in this interview. I was talking about the way he is now. I wish Brock of today was like the Brock of this interview.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Etanju said:
Sorry about that Sam. I wasn't talking about him being a ***** in this interview. I was talking about the way he is now. I wish Brock of today was like the Brock of this interview.

I honestly don't believe he ever changed. Brock is just fine unless he feels disrespected.

Latest posts