Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I hate Carlos Zambrano

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
It is a long held belief of mine that Carlos Zambrano is the most classless individual in all of major league baseball.

He is Albert Belle with less talent for a new generation.

Tonight he got shelled, and then got angry because the cubs wouldn't pull him, and then threw at Chipper Jones to take the cowards way out.

I hope he gets released and never pitches in major league baseball again.

bowmanchromeandorr

May 23, 2010
Race City USA
don't sugarcoat it, tell us how you really feel. and please don't compare zambrano to joey "albert" belle. at least you said "Z" was not as good as Belle.
I agree, no one can please zambrano. if the cubs dont give him run support he pitches a bitch and if they dont pull him he does the same thing. what a puzzy

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
Yep, definitely a POS and a coward... He's not the only Cubs pitcher that has done this against the Braves recently... It's been brewing for a few years

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
bowmanchromeandorr said:
don't sugarcoat it, tell us how you really feel. and please don't compare zambrano to joey "albert" belle. at least you said "Z" was not as good as Belle.
I agree, no one can please zambrano. if the cubs dont give him run support he pitches a bitch and if they dont pull him he does the same thing. what a puzzy

Belle was a selfish putz

Zambrano was a selfish putz

riveraXVX

May 6, 2011
Greensboro NC
i hate that fat bastard.

i mean if he wants to throw at someone after getting beat around... why do you pick chipper...on a night like tonight? ....in atlanta

what a chump move

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
This makes me want to shake Brian Cashman's hand 100 times over for not getting this self-centered, egotistical jerk off on the Yankees. There were talks of him becoming a Yankee a couple of years ago, and thank God that Cash didn't pull the trigger on that one!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
gt2590 said:
I know it's only been 5 posts, but how can Barry Bonds NOT be mentioned in this thread? :? :lol:

Because Barry was a competitor.

Say what you want about his flashy behavior, the man showed up to play especially in the early years.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
gt2590 said:
I know it's only been 5 posts, but how can Barry Bonds NOT be mentioned in this thread? :? :lol:

Due to people just hurting Barry Bitchcakes feelings because he is "black" :| :?
what a joke ass.. he didnt even realize whos record he was breaking. total denial.

JoshHamilton said:
Every time I see Zabrano's constipated looking face, I want to punch it

I get the same feeling. Not as much as Sarah Jessica Puncher, but close.

fengzhang

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago, IL
gt2590 said:

Because Bonds was actually good, never whined about the lack of protection around him, never whined about hitting in pitcher's parks, never argued with the umpire? Zambrano is a punk on the field.

andrewnmisty

Jun 10, 2010
I like Z...Stats vs. the Braves since 2003 season
68.2 IP
51 ER
ERA of 6.68
13 HR given up
Record of 0-6 - Cubs record vs. Braves when he pitches 2-10

I wish he could start every day against the Braves!

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
I only saw his line until this post and thought he was doing a great job throwing BP against the Braves. Did not realize all the nonsense that was involved until this post and just saw the highlights on Baseball Tonight. Pretty douchy move on his part and hopefully the Cubs and/or MLB suspend him.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
thelesquad said:
Not too shocking, but the Cubs fans haven't come in to defend him.

:lol:

when I saw the negative title I guessed "this will be the one thread where a team fan wont come for defense" :)

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
Reports are that he cleaned out his locker before the end of the game and told his trainer he's retiring. If this is true, good riddance.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
thelesquad said:
Reports are that he cleaned out his locker before the end of the game and told his trainer he's retiring. If this is true, good riddance.

RickJames2-1.jpg

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
I loved Zambrano back in the day. Such a great talent but he's pretty much wasted all of it. Good riddance, I say. The Cubs should have blown up the entire team. It's not like they're going to contend in the next year or 3 anyway.