Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I Just DESTROYED $1,500 Worth of Cards!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
bah you are right! sorry they were linked wrong - i have fixed it.

jandkstuff

Aug 27, 2013
Mesa, AZ
I love looking at your custom cards! You do an amazing job and your designs and ideas are a heck of a lot better than the card companies.... The new Carew double bat barrel is much better than the 2 originals. Has anyone from the card companies tried to recruit you yet? You are getting a lot of publicity lately, well deserved!

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Well I would want the free side lol, but I am sure we can work something out, they are both with the Marlins organization after all

I thought of you after looking at a 4/5 card with autos of Canseco, Dawson & others ... problem is it was $750 obo.

mouschi

May 18, 2012
I love looking at your custom cards! You do an amazing job and your designs and ideas are a heck of a lot better than the card companies.... The new Carew double bat barrel is much better than the 2 originals. Has anyone from the card companies tried to recruit you yet? You are getting a lot of publicity lately, well deserved!

Thank you! Nope, no recruiting being done :) I've had 1 or 2 folks from repacking companies ask, but nothing materialized. I'd LOVE to have my hand in a Topps/Panini/Leaf design of some sort.

Members online