Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I LOVE Baseball, but does anyone want to "Dance" on Sunday night?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
So I LOVE Baseball, don't get me wrong, but I also LOVE me some Michael Jordan. I always have. (Not much traffic on the BKB site so I'm posting this here.)
I cannot wait to "Dance" on Sunday night watching ESPN. I'm sure we've got some Basketball fans and some MJ fans here so I wanted to post this in case some of you haven't already seen ESPN's Huge promotion of this 20-hour Documentary or had not heard about it yet. Beginning Sunday night the 1st two episodes of "The Last Dance" will run back to back at 9 pm and 10 pm. Michael and the Bulls gave full behind-the-scenes access for filming during the entire 1997/98 season on their way to their 2nd 3-peat and literally the end of their dynasty.--That's another story...Good one Krause!
This documentary wasn't supposed to originally air until June but with the current situation ESPN moved it up.
I was and always have been a HUGE Michael Jordan fan and I literally tried to watch every single game of his career from his 1st to his last.
I was just mesmerized by this guy.

I am so Stoked to watch this! I can't wait. Besides, ironically enough, I didn't have anything else planned...

So might we have some others who want to "Dance" on Sunday night?

Members online

Latest posts