Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Welcome to a new season of baseball.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
I was looking forward to Sunday night baseball on ESPN for the first time this year. The game they are showing is

Red Sox and Yankees. But of course, it is. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I think I will watch the Hallmark channel.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Sorry boys, but I'm kinda checked out on baseball this year.

Here's what I foresee for myself in 2022:

1) Attend zero games in person. In a related note, I live near Denver, where the Rockies play, and where we have the Kris Bryant contract.

2) Listen to 15-20 games live on the radio, while I'm doing something else around the house. In a related note, I live in the Denver area, where we get Rockies broadcasts.

2a) Curse the name of Dick Monfort. And, should I happen to encounter the aforementioned in person, execute my best leg whip / throat punch combo on the aforementioned.

3) Watch some postseason baseball. Of course the Rockies will not be participating in the postseason, but as a fan of sports in general, I do appreciate high drama. And MLB postseason offers this.

4) Keep an eye on Trea Turner. I picked him to lead MLB in hits in this year's @mrmopar contest :)

Last edited:

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
Dodger fan in Vegas. Listen to Dodgers on Vegas radio station I too will keep an 👁️ on Trea Turner-Great season and Dodgers sign him to long term contract. Your probably 😊 about this last weekends series with the Dodgers. Who is Dick Montfort lol.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Haha, yeah. It's tough being a Rockies fan. I actually don't think Monfort is a bad guy, he's just a woefully inept owner who doesn't really value winning.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts