Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'm beginning to believe WWE has obtained the rights to the Bullet Club name.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
For starters, the official Bullet Club Twitter account has been deleted in the last few days.

And Kenny Omega, as well as the Young Bucks have started referring to themselves as 'The Elite'.

I'm starting to think WWE has somehow worked out a deal with New Japan for the rights to use the Bullet Club name.

God, I hope so.

WWE couldn't print those shirts fast enough.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I hope they did get and I hope they have enough courage to use them correctly. My fear would be that they use them as a low end stable but seeing how well AJ is doing it makes me think they can get behind them the right way.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I've heard some people say that WWE would never use the Bullet Club name.

I disagree. They've been using the hashtag like crazy recently.

Vince will do anything for money, and Bullet Club merchandise would not be able to stay in stock.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I hope so on all accounts. Wrestling, AMERICAN wrestling, needs a huge jolt. This would do it, if they brought in the Bullet Club and they held all belts. Don't have it like the '02 nWo. That was a **** show.

Members online

Latest posts