Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Immaculate BB Draft Thread - Scans Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Holy crap! Just saw the draft order just now. Thanks for the congrats fellas! I hope this is a great case all around. Don't be too discouraged by the base parallel cards either. I just saw a break on BO that showed a Derek Jeter 1/2 All Star parallel card. I bet the 2/2 would go for a good chunk right now. Looks like some pre war GU are 2 or 3 per case (I'm only going off of the 2 cases I saw) and hopefully a lot of us are looking for team or player PC items.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] I have sold my two spots in the draft tonight to [MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] - please reflect this in the draft order.

I hope it's a MONSTER case for everyone. Sad to be watching from the sidelines but maybe there will be another I can gamble on. Good luck!

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
All,

I have spots 22 and 27. If someone wants to buy them send me an offer. Just one hour to go!

Thanks
Spikes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Andrew,

I sold my spots to [MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION]. Please change them accordingly.

Thanks
Spikes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

A_Pharis

[MENTION=2458]Erich[/MENTION] [MENTION=4381]swanssy[/MENTION]

My top 2 spots for either of you guy's first pick.
[MENTION=2266]osappy1[/MENTION]

My Top and bottom pick for your top pick.

Figured maybe someone would like to gamble on quantity if quality is a letdown.
For Osappy, it'd be the gamble of dropping a few spots for the first pick in order to pick up a supplemental pick for a numbered base card.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Well that Trout is a lock for first pick by Alex. Looks like it was a pretty decent break overall. Good luck everyone on the drafting. I think there are some pretty solid cards that will go deeper into the draft.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
@Erich @swanssy

My top 2 spots for either of you guy's first pick.
@osappy1

My Top and bottom pick for your top pick.

Figured maybe someone would like to gamble on quantity if quality is a letdown.
For Osappy, it'd be the gamble of dropping a few spots for the first pick in order to pick up a supplemental pick for a numbered base card.

Sorry just saw this when I logged on. I will keep my picks.

Members online

Latest posts