Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is this a case of buyer's remorse?? Opinions wnated/needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Its a raider fan.......they were riding highing thinking Carr was going to take them to the promise land........But instead is was the land of misfits!! Best regards, David PS Denver, Green Bay, Chargers and Chiefs...last four games!!

Last edited:

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Its a raider fan.......they were riding highing thinking Carr was going to take them to the promise land........But instead is was the land of misfits!! Best regards, David PS Denver, Green Bay, Chargers and Chiefs...last four games!!

I am a Chiefs and Cowboys fan. (one in each conference and (Born and raised with two fantatical brothers who loved each team) And being a Chiefs fan I am a little nervous at how good I think Carr can be. Yes he threw some picks on Sunday against the Chiefs, but the kid is going to be good IMO. He has a great arm and has really shown some improvement from last year to this year. Honestly, I think he would be a good investment in this hobby.

Members online

Latest posts