Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS IT SNOWED ON XMAS YAY!...and we lost power BOO! BUY MY CHROME AUTOS 'CAUSE I'M BORED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soakley123

Aug 16, 2010
Little Rock, AR
The world is ending in Little Rock, AR. There was like 9 inches of snow and mass panic has ensued. I'm locked up in the last remaining neighborhood with power as I've fled my home, then my mom's and I'm sure riots and anarchy will be next. Buy my cards before it all goes up in smoke!!!!

If there is a quad pic and one card isn't priced it's sold, with the exception of CAM which is football, you are welcome to offer.

Snell Ref $38
Stephenson Ref $43
Stephenson Base $29

snellref.jpg

Vogelchunk 10 $75
Joc Ref $40
Oscar Futures Game $22

oscarfuturesgameinsert1.jpg

Nimmo $45
nimmoref.jpg

Harris $26
Barnes $29
Swihart Ref $36
Goodwin Elite POP1 $38

harrisblue1.jpg

Belt base $29
beltref.jpg

Barnes Orange $70
Guerrieri Sterling $18 each or $33 both

barnesorangenon1.jpg

Xander Blue Non $36
xanderblue.jpg

Slade Ref $43
sladerefauto.jpg

Baez ref non $18
baezref.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Nice I like the new sale approach. But what I would like to know if we buy anything, how are you going to ship it out, if the city is being destroyed. :lol:

soakley123

Aug 16, 2010
Little Rock, AR
Man, when I was a kid (I'm 30) we usually had one or two good snows, enough to miss a day or two of school, but lately this is like the end of the world. We rarely even get 6 inches a winter. I actually have power at MY DAD's. I had to pack up my child (my 2 year old bichon dog) and supplies and abandon my sinking ship house to get to my dad's condo where I was hoping power would stay on and it did, barely. By tomorrow afternoon it will be pretty clear. I have a printer and printed a couple labels earlier so I should be able to get stuff out tomorrow afternoon or friday morning at the latest.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Hey Pal, I know what you're going through. We got about 8 inches here in Paragould but luckily never lost power. We had thundersnow last night...it was incredible!

Members online

Latest posts