Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

It's been a great last 2 years! 1990 Score Promo here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
stanthemanfan said:
Thanks for the kind words Nolan.
I wanted everyone to see the scan but waited where Nolan could have the enjoyment of showing everyone first.
I have 10 years of promos that I marked and stored as soon as I rec. them from the manufacture. So if you are looking for a specific promo/sample let me know. I have most of the very rare glossy order documentation along with Christmas cards in the original envelopes with players featured like Mantle and other major stars.

Paul

WillClark1990ScorePromo.jpg

Paul, if you have anything with Rickey Henderson, I would be interested. I have that Score dealer promo fold out in my Henderson collection. Very tough to find. Thanks for sharing your collections, I love the old school stuff form the 80's-90's.

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008
Mozzie22 said:
This might be the most impressive card I've ever seen on this site. :shock: To those of you out there that are thinking that is an exaggeration you have no idea how truly rare this card is. It is very likely that another Will Clark example like this will never surface again. I've had a theory that all of these got mistaken for the regular cards and are stuck in commons boxes buried deep in unsuspecting collections.

This is only the second example of any player I have ever seen. Whatever you paid for it was worth it. It is a legitimate white whale…Congratulations.

p.s let me know if you see/hear of an Ozzie :D

That is what happened. I know I did that. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

Members online

Latest posts