Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

James Outman will be this years Zach McKinstry for me.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Each year it seems, there is one guy who I think should be cheap that isn’t. This year it is James Outman.

Last year or maybe it was the year before, it was Zach McKinstry. It’s also been Victor Gonzalez and Andre Jackson. All have eventually settled where they belong in price.

It’s not all his stuff. I just want the Topps Stars card. I refuse to pay more than around $15 delivered for one though and much prefer to get one for under $10. Maybe this is one of those times I regret not paying early “market” price, probably not though. I will likely get one eventually for my price, maybe less. I almost always do when I can hold out.

I just don’t understand who is paying these high prices for all these players?

Attachments

• E2B943C2-48EA-4B6F-8525-3508D5C82651.png
    E2B943C2-48EA-4B6F-8525-3508D5C82651.png
    305.5 KB · Views: 15

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
What the hell people? He hit a HR. Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 9.19.09 PM.png

Maybe this time need to sellsell. I thought about selling my Oneil Cruz Bowman auto (that I probably paid $10 for). I have Outman Bowman cards that I got cheap, because nobody cared. I just have a hard time letting them go.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Here is where I need to check my collector self and shake some sense into myself! I have 2 of these green /99. Probably paid less than $10 each for both. You all know pretty well by now that I love the Dodgers and Dodger autographs. Can't get enough. I should be happy to see this, but I am not.

I really should sell both if I were smart. I have his regular Bowman as well, and 1 is all I really need if people are paying this kind of money for them! Will I though? Probably not. I'm just too stupid, I guess.

Screen Shot 2023-04-01 at 7.03.40 PM.png

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Here is where I need to check my collector self and shake some sense into myself! I have 2 of these green /99. Probably paid less than $10 each for both. You all know pretty well by now that I love the Dodgers and Dodger autographs. Can't get enough. I should be happy to see this, but I am not.

I really should sell both if I were smart. I have his regular Bowman as well, and 1 is all I really need if people are paying this kind of money for them! Will I though? Probably not. I'm just too stupid, I guess.

View attachment 346587

If I saw what those were getting, and I had two, one woulda been up on eBay I’m by the time it took you to type that post…lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Part of me despises ebay selling and even if the horror stories I hear from the seller side are few and far between, they stick in your mind. This is the prefect example of hype and speculation that gets cards returned if he cools or gets injured or "I didn't get it even though tracking shows it was delivered" type of claims. If I could do a trade that can't be rescinded later or sell one in person (for cash), I would probably do it in a heartbeat. Too many shady, fickle card "collectors" who don't play the game fairly.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts