Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Johnny Antonelli success

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abeabe

Oct 3, 2010
Sweet auto's. I'd be using archive sets for such vintage autos. Those cards getting rarer and rarer. Many people would rather have card then card with marker all over it, even if it is auto. I'm sure your collecting for yourself, but one day you may need the money and your gonna need to find the right buyer for the auto'ed version.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
abeabe said:
Sweet auto's. I'd be using archive sets for such vintage autos. Those cards getting rarer and rarer. Many people would rather have card then card with marker all over it, even if it is auto. I'm sure your collecting for yourself, but one day you may need the money and your gonna need to find the right buyer for the auto'ed version.
I disagree and think that signed vintage singles have never been more popular.

20+ years ago it was frowned upon to get cards signed, now it's becoming far more mainstream.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
abeabe said:

This isn't true in all cases. There are some very dedicated autograph collectors that would pay big bucks for certain signed cards. Of course, these are low grade, un-authenticated, but still.

Of course, many old-school vintage collectors would prefer cards un-signed, and many consider them damaged. That's why you might be able to pick up a '52 Topps Mantle signed for a lot less than a signed ball.

I love signed vintage, especially if signed correctly (in something of-the-times, in a pen, but I do accept ones signed in marker). Sometimes, I prefer index cards, but to each their own.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
200lbhockeyplayer said:
abeabe said:
I disagree and think that signed vintage singles have never been more popular.

20+ years ago it was frowned upon to get cards signed, now it's becoming far more mainstream.

Mainstream, yes. I am all for it.

However, many old school vintage dealers would frown upon it. I think that might be what he's referring too.

coachh200

Feb 21, 2011
I have a red man I am looking to get autographed by Mr. Antonelli. I was wondering if you would share the address you used for your success and if you included a dontation?

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
coachh200 said:
I have a red man I am looking to get autographed by Mr. Antonelli. I was wondering if you would share the address you used for your success and if you included a dontation?

Antonelli does not sign TTM. He was accused of theft some time ago and will not sign anymore. Zan got permission to send to him, but he will not give us the success address. That's fine as I'm sure Zan agreed not to share as he made prior arrangements to send to Antonelli.

abeabe

Oct 3, 2010
Accused of theft of what, someones cards? That would be the risk you take sending TTM.

Members online

Latest posts