Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

July Group Submission Thread (BGS)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

docjsc

Jun 3, 2012
Is this going on with the guy that used to do the graded submissions? Does anyone from FCB know what's going on?

[email protected]

May 3, 2011
Who has them? Sorry, I didnt realize July was still alive and kicking with some issues...

FYI phillyfan0417, July still is very much filled with issues. I have yet to receive a single card! Thousands of $$$s worth. I PM'd Chris 2 weeks ago, then he said he found my cards in a separate box & would send them. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but haven't heard from him since & I've sent a few PM's since. I'll call the store tomorrow. I'm now regretting standing up for him in the Forum, this is out of hand & I'm nervous about my cards, it's beyond neglectful at this point.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
FYI phillyfan0417, July still is very much filled with issues. I have yet to receive a single card! Thousands of $$$s worth. I PM'd Chris 2 weeks ago, then he said he found my cards in a separate box & would send them. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but haven't heard from him since & I've sent a few PM's since. I'll call the store tomorrow. I'm now regretting standing up for him in the Forum, this is out of hand & I'm nervous about my cards, it's beyond neglectful at this point.

You'll get your cards. That isnt a question.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

Welcome to our side ;) To busy doing Mac Williamson write ups (big hobby impact) to take care of his members/customers here... Hope you get your cards soon

Ryan

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

I didnt realize this was still going on. Sadly, i'm not sure you'll get an answer in this thread so calling directly is probably the way to go...

rookies_plus

Mar 28, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
Nobody cares on this stuff. This is a joke. I've done more than 10 subs with Philip Mason and now this. I've been on here since 2008 and a loyal community member. I send people here to make the site better. Nobody cares that my cards haven't all been received.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Nobody cares on this stuff. This is a joke. I've done more than 10 subs with Philip Mason and now this. I've been on here since 2008 and a loyal community member. I send people here to make the site better. Nobody cares that my cards haven't all been received.

People care but there isnt anything anyone not named chris gilmore can do about it. You're getting the same level of communication as we are getting.

You may want to call the shop since Chris says he's been in contact with everyone and they all know where they stand.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Oh. Ill get that out to you

I take it you forgot to mail my Giolito Blue again. And have you received my reslabs back from BGS? They are x2 G. Polanco 9.5 aus, x2 correa 9.5 aus, and a leaf us army patch au greg bryant 9/10.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
They were submitted via the 365 day plan. Just 9 more months is all

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rookies_plus

Mar 28, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
Another day and I have STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY:

ALEX MEYER BLUE WAVE AUTO

RUSSELL WILSON TOPPS VARIATION RC AUTO

2006 BOWMAN CHROME DRAFT CHRIS DAVIS

HOW PATIENT DO I HAVE TO BE??????????????????????????

Members online

Latest posts