Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

July posts still on the first page? FCB Basketball Sucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
FCB has a basketball board?

It's the offseason, so maybe that's why it's slower. I don't know, but it would be nice to see things pick up.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
gwynn5453l4u said:
What will it take to get basketball boards working like baseball? Where did everyone go???

Well it seems like each sport has one really popular board and the other sports are lacking.

FCB has all the modern Baseball guys
PSA has vintage Baseball
Net54 has pre-war Baseball

HK has all the Basketball people

HI has all the Hockey people

and it seems all the Football collectors are spread around a few different boards, including this one.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
gwynn5453l4u said:
What will it take to get basketball boards working like baseball? Where did everyone go???
Lots of Hope :( . Hopefully it will pick up a bit once the season starts and then work on keeping everyone here and continue building.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
I'm not that surprised. Even with the old Beckett site, there was always less activity on the basketball boards. It wasn't even close to football or baseball.

It was a nightmare when i organized the Team collector group, and when I would try to do anything like a secret santa. beside there being just a lot of scammers and kids (not that being young as bad...but "kid" as in scamming and/or just spouting garbage at people) on the b-ball boards, from my past experiences i noticed that there were a lot less team/player, or just hobby enthusiasts in general with basketball.....everything was "Jordan, Kobe, Lebron" and searching for the $1,000+ hit.

I know i extended the invite here to a ton of people on the f-ball and b-ball after beckett collapsed, but only a few seemed to make their way over, but only a few of them made it.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Once baseball is over, my baby gets bigger, and basketball starts up, I will be back on in full force. I love the basketball forum durings the season

Members online

Latest posts