Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

June Pickup Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Picked this up last week. Best licensed card I have seen of him since he retired.

Image%2014_zpsvtjym3tr.jpg

Nicely signed card. I could probably say the same thing about this Grace I just picked up, since he hasn't had much in the "licensed" category.

$_57.JPG

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Picked up a couple of the best barry bonds autos around also. Including his 2001 passing the torch dual auto with willie mays. Which I think is bonds best card ever made and is a top 10 auto card of all time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    394.8 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    338.9 KB · Views: 19

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Picked up a couple of the best barry bonds autos around also. Including his 2001 passing the torch dual auto with willie mays. Which I think is bonds best card ever made and is a top 10 auto card of all time

Awesome Bonds/Mays! I recently snagged the Ryan/Clemens and Mattingly/Helton from that set. One of the nicest looking sets ever made IMO!

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008

Very nice on the dual, I'm partial to the Aaron and Mays topps co signers dual.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts