Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just bought a storage unit of baseball cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
Mostly low to mid end inserts and tons of base from a variety of sets.
I have sets from 1981-1999 donruss 1989 bowman - 2005 bowman

It looks like all cards in the boxes were stars in the 90s-early 2000s.
I saw rows/boxes of
1 Box of Bonds
1 Box of mcgwires
2 rows of albert Belle
1 Box of ripkens
2 rows of juan gonzalez
2 rows of cansecos
2 rows of vlads
1 box of griffeys
1 Box of bagwells
2 rows of nomars
2 rows of pucketts
Found bernie williams but did not check cards. Most likely would be low end or base.

Only reprints or retro of brookies

Will have to check on dawsons
May take a few days to get numbers because im working on bowman draft lots. Sorting 20,000 cards

Thanks. This is fun!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

when you get everything figured out let me know what type of Bonds stuff you have and a price for it all. Thanks

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
May be interested in any Molitor's and Mariners (would definitely like earlier 80s team sets or base and some later inserts).

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Any strawberry hiding in there??

So far did not see any, looks like players that were playing and were stars in the mid 90s to mid 2000s.
There are very few common players unless they went from stars to nobodies. Did not see any mattinglys yet . But think he was retired before this guy was collecting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
If there are any Nick Johnson (any team) or Randy Johnson (pictured in an Expos uniform) let me know. Also, when you go through the autos, I'm looking for cards from 2002 Donruss Elite Turn of the Century autographs and 2002 Donruss Fan Club retail autographs.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
When things are all settled and sorted please contact me for bulk serial numbered Yankees, oddball Yankees. Yankees errors, wrong backs, blank backs promos etc. Paul O'neill odd stuff. Thanks and enjoy the sifting.

Members online

Latest posts